Raita is a mint and cucumber dip, that is popular with Indian dishes. I love it with poppadoms, tandoori chicken or even just to dip vegetables in.
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 250mls Natural Yoghurt
- 1 Tsp dried mint
- Large handful fresh mint, leaves chopped finely
- Salt & Pepper
- Grate the cucumber, and then squeeze out all the water. You can do this in your hands, or wrap the cucumber in a tea towel and then squeeze!
- Mix this with the other ingredients
- Taste the dip and add more mint or seasoning if needed.
- Best served chilled. Enjoy!
** Remember to always get an adult’s permission before cooking and get them to help you with anything sharp or hot!**