This is a really quick, cheap store cupboard saviour, and it’s ridiculously easy! When your stuck for something tasty to eat, or you can’t face the same old boring cheese sandwich, then look no further! I have used cannelloni beans for this, but you could change that to what ever’s in your cupboard, or even try a mix of beans! This could be used as a dip for vegetables, or we used it spread on crackers.
- 1 can cannelloni beans, drained (save some of the water from the can)
- Juice from 1\4 -1\2 Lemon
- A glug of garlic oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Place everything in the food processor, or mini chopper and blitz.
- Add some of the water from the bean can to loosen. Just add a little at a time, you won’t need much.
- Taste to see if you need more of anything, so it’s to your taste.
- Serve (I told you it was easy!!).
Try adding parsley, coriander or basil for a fresh taste. You could even add some chilli oil for warmth.
** Remember to always get an adult’s permission before cooking and get them to help with anything sharp or hot!**